- Parents or Guardian must accompany the child at the time of admission.
- Minimum age of admission in LKG is 4 years.
- The student is selected on the basis of aptitude test and general knowledge.
- Admission of a child in St. Peter’s implies a free will to comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.(on the part of the Parents)
- Tuition fee to be paid by the 15th of March, June, September and December respectively. Late Fine of Rs 30/- per month will be charged after the due date. Non-payment of fees in time may lead to cancellations of admission.
- General neatness and smartness to be followed. Dress, Hair, nails, Books and copies to be neat and tidy.
- Parents Responsibilities are getting homework done regularly, inspecting copies, Books, Covers, Dress etc. Prompt payment of fees and healthy interaction with teachers and School management.
- To review the progress of the students the School Management makes arrangements, so that whenever necessary, the Parents/Guardians can meet the Principal/teachers. These consultations should take place by appointment through the Diary or request application not through phones.
- It is advised that parents or family members should accompany their children to school and backhome.
- Students must reach the school 15 minutes before assembly time.
The School aims at the total development of the human person through liberal and scientific knowledge, through character building and physical training. Such an Education inspires the student with:
- A deep sense of religious and moral principles which help the student to be open to his fellow men and to God.
- A sense of social responsibility and commitment.
- A desire for enlightened leadership committed to national service and development.
- An appreciation of Indian and World cultures.