- Boys and Girls are admitted to L.K.G. at the age of 4 years.
An admission counselling will be taken to know the ability.
- Students seeking admission to any other class except LKG
are to sit for and admission test in English, Science,
Computer, General Knowledge, Social Studies and
Mathematics on the date fixed by the School authorities.
- The application form for admission should be filled up 15
days before the test.
- Admissions are given only to successful students.
Guardians are asked to fill in the admission forms with
- A student who has attended any other school previously
cannot be admitted without a transfer and conduct
- Upon Publication of the result of admission test, candidates
are take admission by paying all the preliminary fees.
- Parents are reminded that Date of Birth of the child,
registered as that given at the time of admission, cannot
be altered later.
- If a student who fails to get promoted two times in the same
class he/she will be required to leave the school.
- Astudent who fails in three subject will be considered failed.
- Promotion is given on the basis of the year's performance
and not merely on marks scored in the final exams. Every
student must be present for exams conducted by the school.
2. A student who misses an examination will not be allowed to
appear for it at a later date.
- No student can be absent on the previous days of the
- The result declared at the end of the year is final and
cannot be reconsidered. In all questions of promotion of
failure, Principal's decision is final.
- Each student is required to have a minimum 90% of
attendance as a pre-condition for promotion.
- Students who do not report to school within Five days of
school day will have their names deleted from the rolls.
Withdrawal & Dismissal
- Before withdrawing a student from the school, a month's
notice or a month's fee in due of notice is to be given.
- No School leaving certificate will be issued unless all dues
to the school have been cleared and then on receipt of a
written application from the parent or guardian, Rs. 50,00
will be charged for T.C.
- Any pupil failing two years in succession in the class or f
ailing twice in the three consecutive years, will be struck
off the rolls and transfer certificate will be granted on
- Repeated absence without leave or unexpected absence
for fifteen days or moe renders a pupil liable to dismissal.
- The school reserves itself the right to dismiss students
whose academic performance is steadily unsatisfactory or
whose conduct is harmful to other students, Grave
insubordination or contempt of authority justifies always
- Not with-standing anything in the prospectus, the
Principal may at his absolute discretion require any parent
any time to take his ward out of the school.
- Repeated absence for feasts, wedding etc. renders the
student liable for dismissal.
- Any one who resorts in unfair means in the examinations
will be dismissed instantly.
- Students found guilty of stealing, tearing out pages or
otherwise defacing library books or magazines (will be
punished with suitable disciplinary actions).