One Time Fee
|E- class/computer Fee
|LKG & UKG
|STD I & II
|STD III & IV
|STD V & VI
|STD VII & VIII
|STD IX & X
The school fees cover 12 Calendar months. No reduction
or adjustment is made for absence or holidays. The fees
are collected quarterly.
- All fees must be paid by the 15th of March, June,
September and December respectively, failing which, a
student will be liable to pay a fine of Rs. 100/- every month
after due date. Thereafter the school reserves the right to
send the defaulter home or keep him from attending
- Late fine may be condoned only if an application stating
the date of payment of fees (which should not extend the
end of the month) has been submitted to the office before
the last date of payment of fees without fine, as mentioned
in the diary.
- Fees for the months of vacation must be paid prior to the
- All dues must be paid before each terminal examination,
failing which the student may be barred from sitting for the
- Pupils are liable to pay fees as long as their names are
officially on the rolls. Pupils failing to pay fees for three
consecutive months will have their names struck off the
- No transfer Certificate will be issued until all dues of the
School are cleared.
- Parents are expected to keep the receipts issued to them
safe, as proof of payment if needed.
- Fees for holidays, months of Summer, Puja and Christmas
should be paid in advance before the school closes
- One full calendar month's notice in writing must be given
or a month's fee paid in lieu of notice before a pupil may
be withdrawn from the school. This applies to bus fee
- If no prior notice is given, the child's name will be kept on the
rolls for one month after which the name will be struck off as a
defaulter and will not be readmitted again unless pervious
dues are paid with a fine.
- The school reserves the right to enhance fees at any
time, if it is necessary for meeting rising costs and for
payment of higher salaries.