- Admission of a child in St. Peter's implies on the part of the
parents a free will to comply with the requirements and
regulations of the school.
- Parents are earnestly desired that their child should attend
school punctuality. Irregular attendance, unjustifed or
unexplained absence, habitual late coming, or objectionable
behaviour of any kind on the part of the parent or student
may result in the dismissal of the child.
- They should take general interest in the child's progress and
check the school diary regularly for any remarks by the
Principal or teacher concerned.
- Parents are not permitted to meet their child or receive them
nor are they to interview teachers during school hours.
- No parents, servants, rickshaw puller, drives or friends are
permitted to walk about in the school premises or enter class
- Parents should ensure that their child does not go out of
station during class day and that they return to school
promptly when the school reopens after long holidays.
- Parents are expected to attend the meetings and other
functions when invited to.
- They should see to it that their wards are regular and
punctual in attending the school.
- They should guide their wards to be gentle in their
manners and polite in their speech.
- They should send their wards to the school dressed up
neat and clean and see to it that their textbooks and
exercise books are neat and well maintained.
- They should check the notebooks of their wards and insist
that their wards are diligent in their wards are diligent in their
home works and lessons.